Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Belated Intro/Hello

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by benni boi, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Gday guys, jsut read a post saying we should all introduce ourselves! Took me a while but im doing it now :)

So hello, quick run-over about me, my names benn im 17 living Tassie (and i was BORN in Melbourne, moved here 2 years ago :p ) and doing year 11. I started riding last year in August, i have my L's and a little ZZR250 that i got for $2500 w/ rego and in schmick condition :D

Since i've been riding its been the best thing i've decided to do! Right now bike jsut needs a few minor repairs but will be tended to next week when mechanics not full!

Yer i decided to join because i wanted a decent forum main topic, motorbikes, and came across you guys seemed like good people, and here i am!

Anyway speak to you all soon, and i'll make sure i come to oen of your Coffee nights next time i visit my mates in Melbourne.

Cheers :)

2. Ahhh! To be young and foolish again.

Benni boi, I'm sure your judgement of character will get better as you get older.

Enjoy the roads.

3. Welcome benni boi.

Stay safe and have fun.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

4. g'day.....have fun...don't crash

5. didn't I just talk to you in another post?? :shock:

Agh well, g'day fellow north islander living in the south island.

just remember the black round things are at the bottom, and the shiney bits are at the top :LOL:

JJ

6. Heya welcome aboard :D

Stay safe and have fun

Lisa :twisted:

7. Guess you knopw all about it huh :p

Yes, yes you did, as i said i've been posting around only just realised you can say gday to everyone!

Black Round things? Shiney Things? :( im confused

Too late! :cry: But we learn from our mistakes :D