Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Being chased by police, look back & this is what you see...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Jaytee, May 8, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Crap your pants, and hope they miss!!
  3. I would defy anybody to hit anything they aimed at with a pistol in that state. :) Cool pic though.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Phewfff - I'm safe. They're not wearing hi vis, so they'd probably be cleaned up by a car before he could get the shot off.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. It's a trick question.
    You're supposed to check that their helmets have AS compliance stickers on them.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Also, gotta check if the bike has been modified and it's still road legal.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Texas state police. They don't miss what they aim for. Ask a terrorist.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. As a Texan....I'm not sure how to feel about this statement...
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. #10 Mouth, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    Everyone loves Bollywood cops ....

FYI .. they are Slovenian Special Forces (Specialna Enota), according to their insignia in the top-right.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. i'd reckon the pillion would hit the first or second ring, maybe not bulls-eye, Especially if they waited until the zero-movement moment.
  12. Pillion is actually aiming at riders head - "I've told you before one more mono I'm gonna blow your fcuking head off, now if only I could balance on this dancing hippo...."!!
  13. Is that a KTM?
  14. Looks like it doesnt it?
  15. The scary part is that they feel they have to have this skill in the first place. The second is that I do believe it could be done and with pretty damn good accuracy practice something enough and you become proficient at it. Testament to that "anyone who sits astride a motorcycle" granted a little more basic than those men in black but skilled none the less.
  16. Yup... Slovenian Special Police Unit "Red Panthers"
  17. no-ones mentioned the slicks yet. Just wait for a rainy day and you'll be fine.
  18. why is the endo necessary, wouldn't a taller pillion be the answer? would also give the shooter a bit more protection in case the bad guy returned fire.
  19. Everyone has over looked the obvious. They're stopping... Just keep going, pin it and counter steer like you're dodging peak hour nufties!