Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beige-cardiganed ugly person gets Clarkson in trouble

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by grue, Oct 3, 2012.

1. This just in: calling people with ugly growths on their faces ugly, is a stereotype.

2. Not sure about Clarkson. Sometimes he annoys the hell out of me, sometimes I laugh long and hard.

3. i dunno, most of the stuff he says is intentionally offensive, i think just for the sake of pissing people off, which he does oh-so-well.
    most of their show is scripted that way. and yet he still gets in trouble.

i'd buy him a beer if i met him

4. I used to think he was annoying, but he is probably the more genuine of the top gear hosts.

James May is a terrible little whinger

5. I'm guessing that like most complaints made against Clarkson this was also made by someone who never even saw the show - but was simply told about it by someone else.

If someone is offended by a show then they should just stop watching it themselves. If it offends a lot of people then eventually poor ratings will see it taken off the air. People who feel the need to prevent others from watching something just because they don't like it should be shot - in front of a live and televised audience.

6. ...the beige shall inherit no mirth!......

7. By people with facial deformities.

8. Be careful - Clarkson merely said "a growth", not "an ugly growth".

9. Clarkson's a troll, it's his style, like's to rustle people jimmies.

10. hes a legend in my books, even though he hates bikes

11. Clarkson is fine, its the rest of the world thats f....d up.

12. Jimmies were well and truly rustled.

13. bunch of /b/tards

:D

14. Me thinks someone needs to invest in a cement truck...

15. makes you wonder if people sit in front of their tvs with a pen and paper waiting for swear words and things like this to happen.
    don't like it don't watch.

16. Reminds me of the complaint when Clarkson crossed double lines in the alfa episode.

17. You owe me a new keyboard! LOL

18. :D......