Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Behold: Loz's musical butt hole

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, May 17, 2015.

1. I spent my Sunday transcribing a particularly musical fart, and then using it in a short orchestral composition. I hope you all had a productive day too.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Seriously strange man.......
    My fault I had a choice and still hit play.

3. Yyyyyep, ya did. :woot:

4.  Top
  5. I did manage to get out yesterday on the Superduke 1290 - so I was stuck home today. Made the most of it but!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Aww, that's gold!

Did it leave any skids?

7. Not the slightest hint. Benefits of having a fat arse - pucker to cloth buffer is improved significantly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have nothing to say.

Seriously.

Nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not only did I click that, but I hit replay... then I called Lana in and said 'here, watch this. Not your usual low-brow comedy.' ..
    Your ass appeals to the musician in me.

Also beats the fart app I had a few phones ago, for shits and giggles.

10. As a bonus, you can practice your articulations every day before you even get out of bed.

Beats air guitar, hands down.

If it means you get more out of life, you can also think of boxing as two air trombonists having a duel.

11. Well, in the 24 hours since I posted that thing, it has gone to the Reddit front page and become thoroughly viral. While the YouTube hit counter can't seem to keep up, the live metrics tell me it's had more than a million views in 24 hours. I have signed a contract with an agent to represent my bung hole online and for broadcast. This has been a very strange day.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I tried to keep away from this thread....really, I did. The composition is now firmly stuck in my head, like a bad 80's tune. :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  13. American children are dancing to my fart. This is a little surreal.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Brilliant mate, brilliant. :D

15. I was expecting a recorder or some other wind instrument to be involved...
    but given the tone, scales and pucker required, maybe ass-trumpet would be the next step? :D

16. You know you will have inspired the masses now, fartiscals will be the next big thing.

I just knowI wont be watching the outtakes:wacky::wacky:

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Yes you will.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. yeh I will

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I found myself humming your little melody at work today. Took me a moment to remember where the tune had come from.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. No risk of following through?

• Funny Funny x 1