Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beginner / Noob ride from Werribee ?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by I'm Simon, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't put anything in the calender but want to see if there is any interest in anyone joining me for a gentle ride from Werribee / Hoppers on Sunday 17th ?

I haven't been on a NR ride as yet and have had the bike less than a week but am keen to put some klm's under the belt. Was thinking of heading out toward Bachus Marsh and maybe Daylesford, not sure of the route as yet but there will be plenty of stops for refreshment, chatting etc.

This will be a nice gentle ride as I am still getting used to the bike etc and am trying to learn as much as I can.

Suggested meeting point would be Macca's on the cnr of Derrimut & Hogans Rd at around 10am. Any takers ?
  2. Put me down as a hope-so-maybe-should-be-able-to.
  3. sounds good few more details...
  4. will post more details tomorrow...I will work on a route ...but will be a "sightseeing run". Was thinking Bachuss Marsh, Daylesford ..maybe Gisborne.....lunch/coffee...easy ride back...all welcome. Will be more for fun / learning / sightseeing than anything else....good fun ..good company..etc
  5. I'd like to come!!
  6. Chani ..U are most welcome....

So the maybes are ...

Roscoe & Blodders

Definates ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.