Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beginner’s Guide to Police Harassment

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Chef, Sep 19, 2012.

1. 6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fc4e379d970d-640wi.

You deserve it, they're just doing their job.

2. This has done the rounds a number of times but it always makes me smile each time I read it :)

3. Do you think that dood is about to run ?

4. haha, niiiiiiiiice

5. Well that's the second Police officer that I've heard of that has a sense of humor. In my entire lifetime. Who says they're all pricks?

PS The first is now retired, was so when I met him, so I'm not sure if that counts.

6. This picture is obviously a poor mockup - no scratches on his face, no knees in his sternum, and not one broken finger!

7. He clearly hasn't been tased or pepper sprayed either, completely unrealistic. [-(

8. That was a very funny read. I'd actually like that as a response... If it was true....
    Also, he forgot to mention the most obvious "harassment permission sign". Riding a motorcycle!

As for:

My sister-in-law called the police about a month back when her neighbour was beating his girlfriend. They said they didn't have time to respond cause they were too busy.

9. Tell 'em she's left the cupcakes burning and they'll come.

10. If the police say they wont come, tell them you'll deal with it yourself, try to sound angry.
    If you don't want to deal with it yourself, don't worry the police will arrive shorty.

It sucks, having to listen to domestics. Sad thing is it's pointless intervening.

11. True. I know of cases where doing so has resulted in the good samaritan receiving a kicking from both parties.

12. The damage goes deeper:

13. That's stupid, childish and irresponsible. But I know you're joking.

Right?

14. Just tell em one of your guns is missing, they'll be there before you can hang up.