Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Before and After

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by my1000rr, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Just thought want to share something with you guys.

Before I fitted Two Bros; Then got myself slip-on Two Bros VALE Carbon fiber - Unfortunately can only afford a slip-on.

I bought P1x power tip, but I only used it for one day, and I took that off again. The sound with power tip was just a little louder than stock exhaust.

Attached Files:

2. Nice mate I love that pipe and thinking of getting one myself.
    BGW sell yoshimura covers to hide the bottom of the pipe if you wanted.

Also have you had your subframe replaced?
  3. Thanks buddy and thanks for letting me know about the cover for the bottom part. I might get it in the future once I get bored with the look of the current one
  4. I missed to answer your question. No, subframe is still standard. Is there something that looks odd from that pic that's why you asked?
  5. Subframe on the 08's through to 10's was black from factory, the silver was bought in on the 11's.
  6. Yep this.
  7. Most likely my next bike :)

Any chance of putting a sound clip on YouTube?
  8. #8 my1000rr, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    The problem with taking a sound clip is my neighbours won't really like it particularly with the current loud sound.
    I found this clip also in youtube. It is exactly the same model of the exhaust and the same bike as well, just different colour :]

I'm not sure why my subframe is in a different colour compare to 08 - 10 model. I bought the bike 2nd hand a year ago. The previous owner might have changed it or something.