Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Before and after of my pipes

Discussion in 'Cruisers' at netrider.net.au started by spongesam, Feb 9, 2008.

1. These emit a wonderful sound.
    I'm VERY happy with this addition.

[​IMG]

2. Looking (& no doubt sounding) good. :LOL:

What did you do to the oxygen sensor on the old pipe? Simple as disabling it? Or was more involved?

3. New pipes look great :)

4. no chippies in these baby's... still twin carb, hence no oxy sensor. Much easier to deal with I reckon! Far as I know, the only real 'sensor's in relation to exhaust/intake/fuel is the throttle position sensor on the carbs. Someone feel free to correct me!

5. lower it!

6. Already tried that see:

aVunrd0.

That was in a lovely town called Robe.

But i've decided it's low enough, any lower and there'd be no cornering to be had! :p pegs have taken a beating as is.

7. Any chance of a sound/video file posted on youtube or photobucket?
    They look good.

8. lol
    on a serious note, if you lover the rear end, the handling improves you sit in not on the bike. Just a suggestion, cos I know from experience

9. spongsam.

ya bike looks freaken tops mate! :grin:
    i am partial to any colour...as long as its black. :cool:
    seems like you are very happy with your new sound too.
    how was the ride to S.A ? (apart from the busted bag)

nel

10. ride to SA was great... flat tyre, truck ride from robe to mt gambier... hell of a lot of speed on the way.

the best part of the trip was a spider crawling up the visor from inside my helmet while on the way home, trust me, don't try that in a corner... i was on a straight, and thank fark! :)

i'd do the ride again any day.

dario, i'll consider lowering.... wouldn't mind tryin mine lowered and not lowered before making a decision.

11. Very nice set of pipes there :cool:

12. I like "Before" picture :)