Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by benji, Jan 12, 2006.

1. While we're on the subject of bikes... does anyone know lots about beer? I have an old bar mirror and i am trying to figure out what vintage it is. It is advertising for Victoria Lager (which was before Vic Bitter I am told) and Carlton + Allied Breweries (as opposed to Carlton United)

Does anyone have any idea/guesses when vic lager turned to vic bitter or when CAB turned into CUB?

2. The mirror is pretty much the same as the vb nostalgic on this site - http://www.ontap.com.au/index.cfm?tid=33&cid=0&scid=78&action=plist&sr=25 except the victoia bitter says victoria lager on mine and down the bottom mine says carlton and allied breweries. the swirly shit in the corners is a little different on mine too.

Not really interested in selling it, i'm just looking for info. i cant find any mentions of either vic lager or CAB so for all i know it could be worth nothing. I am told it came from a pub in North Melbourne in the 50's or 60's. Thats the only info i have on it