Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beer O Clock

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dazza, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Just got home :p :p :p

Sitting down in front of the puter and drinking some alkamhole :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mmmmm alckamahole :D

Cheers 8)
  2. And here i am thinking your a milo man . Coffee Dazza , thats the nector of the gods :D .
  3. Just about to open my 1st beer for the night.
    I'm piking on coffee tonight. Deen and I have decided it's too damn cold :oops:
    Might even get the fire going so if anyone wants to join us at HQ.......
  4. Still at work with a coke :( with no bourbon in it :(:(:(:(
  5. pfffttt..........(screw cap comes off)

gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...............argh the sweet taste of alckamahole

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp.......pardon me :shock: :LOL: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheers 8)

Pfffttt. Milo is where its at. Coffee are for people who don't have the BALLS to admitt they secretly aspire to coming out of the closest and admitting they would love to drink MILO
  6. Update just knocking the top off another :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  7. Horray for drunken posts
  8. You what?? Bloody biatch!! I rode into city today and now you're piking out... :roll:
  9. It wasn't me that piked..... it was Deen and I just ummm kinda thought his option of having a drink in the warmth was better :oops:
    Shall we expect you? :D
  10. Bwahahahaha, I think so. I think Deen is in for a night of flip and fling torture :twisted: :twisted:
  11. Arrghh.... I have to go to work tonight 9pm till way too early to be up on a Sat! Have a beverage for me Deb and I'll see you tomorrow! :D
  12. Hahahaa, he hasnt been put thru that in a while, think he might have forgotten?
    We can always sit and chat about what we are going to wear tomorrow night...
    that should make his toes curl
  13. How does a connoiseur DRINK said Milo?

Cold with the last half a spoonful that didn't dissolve floating around the top of the glass and eaten with a spoon once the drink is finished?

Hot, made with water and topped off with milk?

Hot, made with all milk?

And does one include a couple of marshmallows as the piece de resistance??

Does one top it off with a big dollop of King Island Cream?

Please inform us dazza, we are dying to know....
  14. No mate. If drinking Milo cold then you need to fill the Snoopy Mug :shock: (approx 650ml) (the dazza special) up to about 2/3. Then heap the Milo in. Then mix it in well. Once ALL Milo has disolved then top up again with a fresh mix of Milo. Once this has been achieved then slowly mix the dry Milo into the milk untill the Milo has been wetted. Once wetted then you can eat the Milo and drink the drink. If thirsty then repeat the process.

Under NO circumstances is water to EVER be added to Milo be it a cold or hot mix. A hot Milo can ONLY be made from milk.

Milo is an EXCELLLENT topping on icecream :D sandwiches :D , replaced as chocolate for puddings, snacks (straight from the can) basically it can be added to any food group to enhance it, as it has mystical powers from the realm.

When camping bananas, marshmallows and milo. Wrap it in alfoil, throw it in the camp oven and 10 mins later a meal fit for a king.

Milo has been known to settle border disputes between waring factions.

You might be asking "Is there anything Milo can't do". The answer has troubled Monks for decades. Milo is truely the Nector of the Gods.

Cheers 8)
  15. Well, there you go. Thanks for that edifying elucidation. And here's me thinking that 42 was the answer to life, the universe and everything and all along it's been Milo!
  16. Dazza wrote

Yes , but not because of milo . I was once addicted to milo . You dont know what it was like to wake up every moring and the first thing was a milo . I thought i could control myself , then i started to sneak it into work and have it at smoko to releive the cravings .
    I knew i had a problem when i started buying a tin a day. Going to the shops and have people stare at you ,whispering behind your back, "he's a milo-olic " .

I now talk to other milo users and together we can win this battle. Dazza , the problem will stay untill you admit you have one :LOL:
  17. So, midnight, is there an MA organisation that can help? (not Motorcycling Australia, they can't even help themselves)