Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Been a while

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TarmacSamurai, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. How's things? I haven't been on these forums for about 6 years, I think, but someone reminded me of them recently so I thought I check in. What's new? :)

2. What's new???? I ride past the farm in Jamberoo regularly and wonder where the heck you got to :LOL:?????
  3. Still here, still riding. I have a one year old son now and signed a new three book deal last year, so I've been busy!
  4. fantastic
    I still have the fish tank I got off you, too
    I'll call by one day when I'm riding past :)
  5. Welcome back!!!!
  6. Thanks Smee! And yeah, feel free to drop by any time. Are there still many rides organised through here?
  7. Check out the Booktopia ad on the righthand side there! There's two of my new books at the top. Can everyone see that or is it targeted to users? (Are different people seeing different things?)
  8. Yes
  9. Ah, so they are. Just refreshed the page and it's a different ad. Great to see Booktopia doing good work though. :)

So, any rides still get organised through here? I'll have a search through the other forums.
  10. I wonder who that was haha. Welcome back.

Forum would look a little different from back then but some of the names in this thread haven't :D

11. I didn't want to dob you in. :)
  12. Hey there. Still a heathen?