Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bee sting

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Fa1c0n, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Just copped a effing bee sting to the face.

Was riding in the rain - "Hmm ouch, that rain dropped hurt slightly too much..."

"OH GOD!"

Yeah, Hurt lol.
  2. call the cops and report it.
    not many people speeding in the rain, so they"ll have nothing better to do anyway.
    apprehending a bee still beats solving real crimes.
  3. You have my sympathy. I got capped last week as well. Little buggers pack a wallop don't they :wink:

Took 3 days for the swelling to go down.

4. Dont ask me how, but the little C U Next Tuesday go in under the right jaw cover and stung me on the jaw line and i pulled the bee out and took my helmet off without pushing on the sack of poison. got home, feeling quite anxious, and slid a stanley knife up under it to take it out. I got it out without pushing on the poison sack so im not swollen to much. Just a little sore.

But your right. Total feels like i been capped.
  5. Get them to pepper spray it, or taser it.
  6. Did the bee leave the scene without stopping? If so, keep the stinger and take it to the police, I'm sure they can trace it back and get the bugger!
  7. Forget the cops, phone the terrorist hotline. Tell them you were attacked with apitoxin by a dark-skinned foreigner and that you suspect they have accomplices planning similar attacks on others.