Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Becoming gluten intolerant - A guide for Melbournians

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Reesa, Mar 18, 2015.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. :ROFLMAO: Hahahaha, that's awesome. I know there are people out there with serious gluten intolerance, but there are so many more who do pretend, and the only explanation I can see is that its a fashion statement.
    Worked in a bar bistro for a short time and a lady made a huge deal of having to have gluten free for her really bad gluten intolerance and insisted on having something made up that wasn't on the menu for her main meal. She must have had a sudden cure while eating her main, as she was happy to devour a large slice of chocolate cake for desert without even asking if it was gluten free or not. It was definitely not gluten free, and funnily enough she didn't explode.
    Seems some people just like to make it hard for others, and make it harder for those who actually do have this problem.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Watch to the end and you can click onto his next episode - Dating Spiritual People.

After working in Bellingen for 30 years I nearly wet myself.