Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Because I'm a woman

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by TonyE, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Because I am a woman I will happily accept the map from you, I will even hold it the right way up and look at it intently as you drive. I will not be able to tell you where the junction is.
    Because I am a woman you being late to meet me because of 'bad traffic' is not acceptable, the traffic is often bad, you should have left earlier. My being late because of bad hair is another matter entierly
    Because I am a woman I will need an extra hour. For anything. Just generally.
    Because I am a woman I will wear those shoes long after they start to draw blood. I will accept compliments about them and also declare their excellence to my friends. I will not be able to walk for a day. I will wear them again as soon as my feet heal.
    Because I am a woman I will not tell you what you have done.
    You should know. If you admit that you don't know, then I am even more angry with you.
    Because I am a woman I will need at least 2 more opinions on it, whatever it is, before I am satisfied.
    Because I am a woman your logic will not work in my grand plan and is useless to me. Until you are out of sight and earshot, then I will try it. I will never tell you this.

2. Because I am a woman, I get the last word in every argument. Anything you say after that is the start of a new argument.