Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Because I can

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pat65, May 16, 2006.

1. [img:640:480:073a954341]http://home.iprimus.com.au/tripatt/other/rimg0347.jpg[/img:073a954341]

2. The BEST post of the year so far, outrageous :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. I guess your missus wasn't home huh?? :LOL: :LOL:

Nice bike!
  4. Mmmmm, have to assume so.

pat, might be a better photo if you park that in my lounge. I will return it next year. :grin: :grin:
  5. Ever since my Mum went ape shit at me for riding the bike inside as a kid I've always felt a little uneasy about it. I like your work. :grin:

Yet I rode a horse into the kitchen once and she didn't even look up from the newspaper. :?
  6. A bloke I know's missus keeps her bike in the loungeroom, the husband is fond of starting it and riding up and down the lounge/hallway, especially when his parents-in-law are there :LOL:

Another bloke (lives on his own) keeps three of his bikes in his loungeroom and another two in his bedroom - I envy people like these and Pat 65 - nice work mate :)
  7. Absolutley love it!!

It's obsessive, but the bike isn't facing the tv so it's not too obsessive! ;)

Sean D
  8. lol, now thats a woman that you hold on too !!

I know of a guy that has spoked wheels on his mg, the kind with lots and lots of spokes. He regularly takes them inside of a night and cleans them while watching the tv, not all at once, just a different one every night. He got to keep the house in the divorce and sees the kids every other weekend. Great looking wheels though. :grin: :grin:
  9. Mate, you've realised my dream. I've always said when its time to build my first house i want floorboards in the loungeroom and a ramp so i can bring my bike(s) inside. One day, one day, haha

10. The least you can do is face it around so the bike can watch the TV as well.
  11. Mate, some people just have all the luck. Back to about 1996 when I was still a humble pizza delivery boy, I once made a delivery to an apartment on the waterfront in Geelong. Typical upper market flat with polished foorboards etc.. The guy opened the door and asked me to wait in the lounge room while he got some money. This is the list of items in the lounge.

1. Couch.
    2. Widescreen telly in front of couch.
    3. Nude girl on couch.
    4. GSXR600 next to telly.

List complete. :LOL:
  12. I'm not sure if she was home, but she lives in her house (my old house) & I live in mine :grin:
  13. Just need to organise number 3 :LOL:
  14. hey Pat try riding it too , that helps :p
    when we meeting up again old man ?
  15. Was better of the way it was, Suzuki weren't doing well in GP & Essendon were losing the footy..
  16. These 2 phrases/words & must never ever ever ever again be used in the same sentence .... even the same thread!!

Do not make this mistake agai or you will be banished to this dreaded place we call Geelong..... WHAT A HOLE!!!
  17. Who are you calling old man?? :LOL:
    Went out for a blast this afternoon..
    I've got to get back to coffee nights. Been very slack.
    Remember the old days when it was only Suzuki's at Southbank?
  18. I have a old photo somewhere of about 10 or 12 Across's all lined up in a row :cool:
    Those days are long gone now mate.
  19. parking in front of the telly aint bad, but a burn out on the carpet priceless.
  20. you got it all worked out, misses in one house and bike in yours