Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beards & Moustaches on young guys

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by PJ2, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Beards & Moustaches look alright

2. Beards & Moustaches look awlful

0 vote(s)
  3. Just the Beard

0 vote(s)
  1. Thats the same type of crumb catcher that I have :) :p

It looks better on me than my first wife. :mad:
  2. only do it if you have some kind of facial disfiguration you need to hide, otherwise leave the hair to the old farts
  3. Its called a goatee, and IMO is ridiculous depending on the person, the odd person can make it look good.

personally once i get my hair cut off, ill be going for a "week-growth" look. ala: http://paulasaur.us/rex/images/beard.jpg
  4. How "old" eswen? :? :eek:
  5. http://paulasaur.us/rex/images/beard.jpg

Thats sort of what I have at the moment, and I like it. It should add that my hair is fair, and not as thick so it wouldn't be as bushy as the pic I posted before :wink: What i'm after is something a bit thicker than frickendevil's pic
  6. If you have to ask then I think you should work on your self esteem and then decide for your self.
    Do whatever suits you, don’t worry about what others think
  7. Beat me to it.... Whats old??? :p
  8. 'ken oath. Start a trend. You'll be the coolest kid on the block.

(From a proud "beardy man")'
  9. my BF has a goatee, it really suits him.
    full beard doesn't
    mostache doesn't
    goatee = perfect

without it he looks about 20 instead of his real age.

plus...it tickles :twisted:
  10. I have a full beard, and I am 25. I keep it quite short/trimmed though.
  11. Yep, me too. Too lazy to shave regularly, once a week with the trimmer is just fine :)
  12. I'm 26 and have pretty much always had the goatee. i thought about shaving it once so ran the clippers over it on guide 1.

My wife said I looked silly and to grow it back.

Never done that again.
  13. Please no facial hair!!!
  14. i get that all the time... i'm growing it a little longer :twisted: :twisted:
  15. +1

The minister reckons when I had the gorilla mask every time i kissed her goodnight it used to tickle the inside of her legs :p
  16. Facial hair can be right on the right guy. I'm not a big fan of beards/mo's..but I do like the three day growth look/feel. :cool:
  17. I was thinking of growing one of those big Walrus moustaches like Jaime in Mythbusters.............

Regards, Andrew.
  18. I'm not keen on the full beard/mo thing.

Like the rugged, need a shave look or just the little tickler under the lip :cool: