Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bear Grills vs Campbelltown

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Ljiljan, Oct 28, 2010.

1. #1 Ljiljan, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. That is absolutely brilliant...:rofl::rofl: It is Bear to a tee!!!!

A routine stabbing lol
  3. Was just talking about this at lunch. I'm at UWS Hawkesbery, seems to be quite the talking point today.
  4. haha, the guy that did the stabbing is a mate from school.
  5. Being that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...Bear should be pleased as punch lol. I watch Man vs Wild, and he really did nail it...well done!!!
  6. Satire at it's finest.....the chaser crew would do well to watch it
  7. Omg, that's gold!

Lived in Campbelltown (or just near there) when we were kids before moving down to Melbourne. I get the impression it was a good decision given the rep of that area now?

"It tastes like existential crisis!"
  8. That was brilliant, part 1 shades part 2 but
  9. Campbelltown has always been an odd melting pot of housing commission, suburbia and rural fringe. If anything the housing commission is being reduced and it is less rough than it has ever been.
  10. Housing commission is being reduced or the suburban area is increasing? There are several in campbelltown, even centrally, that my five year old street directory has ever heard of.
  11. Both. The Housing commission in Minto for example has been bulldozed and turned into quite an upmarket estate.

Also consider that housing commission tend to settle over time. As the teenagers grow up and move out there tends to be less trouble. The department of housing used to have schemes whereby people that had been in a house for a while could buy it cheaply. So this used to dilute the problem too.
  12. haha brilliant
    as cleaveland would say "HaHaHa those are SO his mannerisms"
  13. As campbelltown expands it creeps ever closer towards me, i may need to stock up on alcohol for the day they merge on us
  14. You won't see it coming, guaranteed. It'll happen so slowly you'll become one of them. Then one day, while chucking an empty pack of winnie reds out the window of your V8 torana while swerving from lane to lane and screaming at the kids, it'll dawn on you.

That's how it'll happen.
  15. Now i'm scared
  16. Watched this vid the other day, hilarious!! Love Bear Grylls so was awesome seeing such a good parody
  17. don't you wish you'd done that yourself? :LOL: