Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Be Warned!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Coconuts, Feb 20, 2006.

1. I was worried about you a long time ago, but you certainly take the cake with that one Coconuts :grin:
  2. LOL ... leave the poor pussy's out of it !!
  3. I have 3 cats .Thats made my day.
  4. Make sure they aren't peeping through the ceiling !! :wink:
  5. Thats nothing.... I got 5.... They all just sort of turned up and never left :? :? :? :? :? :?

In order of age and stature:

Sam: 13 years Rank: Somewhat likened to Mufasa from Lion King
    Winston: 10 years Rank: Neurotic cat who catches flowers and sticks
    Stephanie: 9 years Rank: The lady of the house (what you expect from a persian)
    Indianna: 7 years Rank: The timid little thing from Dinotopia
    Squeek: 1.5 years Rank: NUTBALL. SAVAGE. SCARY. Security agent for ASIO
  6. Why oh why do I find that funny.

7. My cats:

Elvis- born on 9/11. Afraid of everything, including himself.
    Lovey- 2 years old. White. part Siamese, thus -noisy. very girly. chews bike seats!!!!
    Boofa- 14 months. Loveys son. skinny.insane.feline A.D.D.
  8. I thought I saw a flash go off the other night :shock:

I want those pictures back ceiling cat!!!
  9. 1) Alley. 14. antisocial nutball. Smartest cat I have ever even seen. This is the one who when I was looking at newgroups jumped on the keyboard and when she left I had signed up for rec.annecdotes.cat.

Also famous for using the toilet.. sleeping inside computers ,getting into drawers and shutting them from inside. ripping the arm to pieces of a not very nice person who picked her up. and being my mate through some tough times.

10. I love animals – its people I have problems with :LOL:

1. GinGin – Natural born killer but scared of his own shadow, tormentor only to much smaller creatures.

2. Mick – Overweight but has lots of strength, outsmarts & outfights anything when he can be bothered - including dogs & vets. Very lazy - demands to be picked up and carried to his dinner, will not walk even an inch towards it although he is always hungry.