Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Be kind - Sydney Vespa Service locations

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Scooter_Timmy, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I've done the prelim. searches but can't seem to find what I'm after - I'm hoping someone can shunt me in the right direction. :(

I've just moved home from 12 months overseas to Sydney and my Vespa (250GT) is due for its 10k service (after 12 months of storage). I'm living in Alexandria and am not really familiar with local Scooter service centres in the area and was hoping someone could recommend a reputable and affordable dealer who I can entrust the job too.

I'm sure this is asked more than enough, so hopefully at the very least someone can link me to the most appropriate post.

Cheers! :grin:
  2. QFT...

God knows these days i'm likely to scrounge more from the scrappers for my pre-loved italian Scooty-Puff Jnr.
  3. oh god damn that was good

Though I guess that you want a proper response...

All I can think of is that sometimes motorbike mechanics look at scooters that's where I would start or they may know a place
  4. Hey Timmy

if you are still looking for a top Vespa guy or for the future, try SS scootering in King St Newtown. Think the guys name is Sandy. They know Vespa's.