Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Be gentle

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stig's-sidekick, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Hello all, I am new to the site but not new to bikes. I have been riding since I was a wee tacker. Living in Dublin at the mo but hoping to move back to Wollongong where I grew up within the next year.
    Missing the great roads available in Oz. Here in Ireland they are crazy bad. Back is getting a hammering. Up in Northern Ireland it is like being on a different planet. The roads are smooth and lovely. So try to get up there as often as poss for some riding.
    I have two bikes over here, a VFR800 for commuting and an Aprilia RSVR Factory. Only allowed to bring one back with me though so the RSVR will get the nod.
    Anyhow, thanks for reading.
    Take care on the roads. :-s

2. Welcome to Netrider from another Wollongonger. You'll have more fun on the Pass with the Aprilia than with the VFR, good choice :LOL:.
  3. Top of da morn'n to ya
  4. You are dead right there Hornet, Think I will have to invest when I get back though as the RSV is not much fun as a commuter. Besides I like to keep her pristine. She is sooo shiny(y)

The new VFR looks alright but to be honest the 800 is a great bike that just does everything so well.

Might catch up with ya some day on the roads. Take care!