Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BDO tix

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ksystemz, Oct 10, 2007.

1. i just got 4 and it took me 4 hrs lol and i got work at 1130 sniff and im hungry

2. d'oh I jumped on at 8:05 this morning and they were sold out. didn't realise they would be on sale from midnight. oh well waiting for 9am sales to open on Ticketmaster.

update: got 2 :cool:
  3. I coudn't get any :( Ticketmaster sold out by 9.17am.

Now i'm sad. Looks like i'm coming to melbourne.
  4. whee i got 4 x goldcoast ones this morning about 9:07.. ticketek site was getting flogged
  5. It's so crazy how fast they're selling out these days! & to think they were going to shut it down back in the 90s.. :LOL:
  6. Just goes to show, if you get the right acts the punters will flock. The limit to two per person was a great idea, at least that made it somewhat easier to buy tickets than some of the other concerts of late.

Got our two :)
  7. Got my Syd BDO tix at 4am, went through like a breeze
  8. I heard they have 10,000 more tickets they will be releasing close to the date - maybe a day or two before Jan 25th?

Anyway, I have mine :p
  9. sydney, melbourne and adelaide here I come

Tehy are doing a ballet for al shows sold out.

started last thursday, 1000 or 500 (cant remember) tix for each show until december some time