Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BB's New Shiny Red Toy

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Black Betty, Jul 28, 2006.

1. [img:425:283:379fface48]http://pawprintz.gallery.netspace.net.au/albums/Bike-Pics/sv1.thumb.jpg[/img:379fface48]

apoligies for quality of pics but was running out of light ....... just had to take the maiden shots before entering thro' the front gate :wink: Picked it up late this arvo & took the long way home. Its fantastic! Now just need another day like today, so I can really take it out for a spin :)
  2. Looks good, enjoy!

Is it a brand spanker?
  3. Yep - straight out of the box :grin: Took me about 5 mins to settle into it ........ I'm in luv :LOL:
  4. Sweet, looks cool as in the red.
  5. Wow thats nice BB, Im very jealous been looking at those for when i get off my restrictions. What happened to the Duc? Reckon youll have h e a p s of fun on that beast. Have to organise a ride so we can check it out. :grin:
  6. That is hot!

Nice bike too!

7. nice one! looks very swish. it looks like your security system and the bike are already good friends in the 3rd pic. :grin: i also have a K9 security system but as she's a blind deaf labrador i'm not sure if she's up to the task. :-k

enjoy the toy. (pity about the utterly crap weather this coming weekend.) :cry:
  8. Nice one BB. Gotta love new toys.
  9. What a hot looking bike BB...dam theres so many good looking bikes to choose from these days :p
  10. Congratulations, D. :grin:

It's red hot :!:
  11. Just didn't settle into the Duc - has gone to a much more appreciated home :)
    W h e n the weather improves will definately be hanging out for some mid week rides :wink:
  12. the K9 (Zoe) is great with the bike - it gets parked right next to her bed during summer :wink:
    The weathers looking crap all next week too ...... can see some time being spent just sitting on the bike whilst still parked in the garage :?
  13. Very swish indeed.
    Not sure who is more excited about the new toy.
    You or Zoe :LOL:

Can almost here the broom broom noises from here
    that may be happening as you sit in your garage :p

14. Nice bike. You must be really in luv and impressed too.
  15. Don't forget the broom broom noises. :grin:
    Congrants on the new toy. Looking luverly and shiny.
  16. there is a glimmer of hope for tuesday, i'll be posting up a ride event if the BoM keeps the forecast at 'fine apart from morning fog.'
  17. Look forward to meeting up with Rosalina for a spin one sunny arvo soon :)
  18. Likewise...
  19. Yum, I like it, nice one BB :applause: . You're really into V-twins eh? Can't blame you, they produce some nice thumpy music. I didn't know SV650 looks that good when scantily clad :twisted: :)
  20. Yep very nice choice D, definately a good bike to ride

You have fun with your new machine and look out for those 4wd's with trailers :wink: