Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

baysideperformance.com?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by nadski, Sep 28, 2010.

1. With the $AU going so good atm, I was thinking of getting an A* leather jacket and pants from this mob. Has anyone dealt with them before? Experiences?

2. I have bought Bembro brake gear off them,recommended,just make sure you get the size right.I bought a custom made pair of pants out of the US and had to send them back for alteration's,thats a pain to do.BTW anything over $1000 attracts the custom's boys

3. thanks Zim
    I'm gonna try on the gear on the weekend at some shops to get the right size befiore ordering
    do you (or any1 else) know if i put thru seprate orders, but the total goes over 1K (i.e. 2 separate invoices each under 1K) if this incurs customs duty?

FYI these guys are doing free shipping on A* gear (and Dianese from what i browsed) to Aus, so get in people!

4. I expect if you get 2 separate packages,each under a grand you are ok,but don't quote me.
    Just make sure you really specify the size,I think there are different size systems used in some country's