It's been a long while since I last posted. Through one thing and another I have been off the bike (and this site) for a while. Anyway, I am looking to literally get back in the saddle, but the battery on my bike is completely dead. So I tried to trickle charge it with 2 amps and the charger reads nothing going into the battery, and the charger does seem to be working fine (I got a nasty shock when I attached the crocadile clips to my nipples ). Is the battery a write off? Can sulfates build up that quickly to render it completely impervious to charge?