Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bastards stole my Ventura rack !!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mickyb V9, May 17, 2007.

1. I can't believe it !
    Some c*nt took my rear bag rack !!! :evil:

I noticed yesterday that it was half hanging off when returning to the bike. So i tightened it back up and didn't think any of it.

Now this afternoon after work, the rack was gone !!! obviously someone out there is roaming the bike parking around the CBD looking for a VTR250 ventura bag rack !!!

I'm totally pissed off !!

I was going to lend the ventura assembly to ihaveduff for the Eden ride.
  2. Sorry to hear about that.
    There sure are some turds out there.
  3. Unfortunately it was probably another rider. :(

Many years ago some cheap lowlife stain on the toiletbowl of life ripped off my headlight. He probably needed it to fix his bike and was too much of a loser to be able to save up and buy one. Same thing with your rack I think.
  4. Probably my arse, it was another rider.

I had heard that people have had their racks stolen from time to time so I used several different types of screws so it would take them longer, and several tools. Guess I wasn't just being paranoid!
  5. gee wiz some people need a beating :evil:
  6. Damn that sucks
  7. Kill the prick, kill the prick, fcuking ass hole thieving bastard.

keep an eye out micky, they obviously work close bye and will probably ride to work one day. :evil:
  8. find the pr@#ck and toast him I say.

I have just had my chrome petrol on/off cock stolen! AHHH!!!!! Sydney lowlives!!
  9. Yeah, I hear stuff like this, and it reinforces that Sydney really WAS the shithole I left.
    I'd be tack welding the heads on all screws/bolts, that'll stop them.

Regards, Andrew.
  10. Same thing happened to me in Melbourne and again it was a VTR250 but the only took the to half, someone must have stolen theirs.
  11. sure sure micky, it will probably miraculousky reappear after eden :LOL: it cant stolen off the storm, not with out the key to get the seat off
  12. I still have the rails !
    Only the rear back rack is gone !

yeah, thats the sad thing about it ! . . its another rider who probably took it !
  13. Any camera's near the area, that could have spotted the person walking off with it?
  14. Good idea, get a pic of the guy and post it here. Then wait for someone to spot him and gather the netrider posse for a beat down :LOL:
  15. fcuking low life! :twisted:
  16. That is really low :mad:
  17. Reading this thread makes me want to remove my rack.
    I think I might soon. I don't really use it that much.
  18. take a look at ebay.

it's easy money for these lowlifes!

for this very reason i put a chain around my rear tyre and through the rack.

my money is that it was definately another rider. :evil:
  19. ahhhhhhhh noooooooooooo!!! bloody pr!cks!!!

i DID offer to buy it off you micky :wink: ... swear it wasn't me...

nah, definately wasn't me, i need the rails :LOL: :LOL:
  20. WTF happening. Suggest to check ebay auction to see if anyone selling the rack only. I parked my VTR in Sydney CBD as well and use a long chain bike lock to lock the rack with back wheel. Sure there are some lowlifes around.