Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bastards defaced my bike .........

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by oz_johnno, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Just look what the pricks I work with did to my poor old CBR.....

Gold. going to be a good day now.
  3. All I can see are a pair of streamers held on the ends of the handlebars using elastic bands? No permanent damage. Not even 'have to clean the bike' damage.

I think it's pretty cute. :LOL:
  4. just roll with them on for a while. I bet you will get a kick out of peoples reactions. I've always wanted to put a basket on the front of one of my mates bikes... hahaha
  5. that looks great... would brighten up anyone having a crap day. :cool:
  6. Now all u need are training wheels, and your complete.
  7. Yeah, it was a good joke. They also put a wicker basket on the back but someone pinched that.

8. lol all you need now is some over sized spokey dokeys and you will be set
  9. That is the funniest thing I have seen all week.....

10. Dont laugh the gay guy in doc control reckoned the spokey dokeys were the next step too..........

11. And, the fluro flag on the long pole at the back, and the tinky bell on the handlebar so you can ring it to warn people of your approach :LOL:

12. LMFAO if your going to go that far what about one of the old three speed shifters
  13. They look pretty trick, noticed an increase in power? :wink:
  14. Yeah, have actually, from all the hot air from people laughing behind your back as you go by!
    Instant tail wind!

15. getting ready for mardi gras eh, i think your mates are sending u a message thinking that u are gay, id clear that up pretty quick by getting the biggest bloke of the lot and flattening him :LOL: (sarcasm)
  16. It might be just me, but I cant see anything out of place on that bike?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Two things..

18. I stuck some of them on somebody's bike once, it might have been Shaggy's. When I got back, they'd been stuck on my bike.

Fix them securely, mine fell off on the Westgate.

19. ANY cycling shop that stocks kiddy bikes and trikes :LOL:
  20. Nice addition to the bike mate, very fast, very impressive ;)