Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bash a gran - avoid adult jail

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Scottatron, Feb 19, 2008.

1. That's completely f*cked.
  2. "But he said Brooks, 19, was a disadvantaged young Aborigine whose chances of rehabilitation were reasonably good."

3. Then rehabilitate him in jail!

4. . . . . now say sorry !

That story is completely f*cked !
    I agree, rehabilitate him in jail.
    Bashing a defenceless elderly is a seriously low act and deserves a tough penalty.
  5. [​IMG]

And if he winds up looking like she did after he beat her senseless, I wont lose any sleep.
  6. This should be appealed immediately.

This is what I'd like to see.......

"Bubba" - the 6ft 6 tall, ugly lifer as he bashes the crap out of this oxygen thief:

Wham, "sorry"

Kick, "sorry"

Head butt, "sorry"
  7. Jail would show him how tough he really is.
  8. 'Fletch' meets his cell mate in jail,

Hi my names Fletch
    -Ben Dover
    How you doing Ben, nice to meet you! :oops:

Seriously f#cked up sh#t him getting off! :evil:

The media are plastering his name all over the place, mob justice will reign supreme! :twisted:
  9. What a disgusting piece of shit he is. The punishment in this case should be to beat him until he is within an inch of his life, see how this scum of the earth likes it.

Sometimes the legal system really lets the victims down.
  10. I think harsh justice is the only way. Something really horrible must happen to him. Why can't we have public stonings?

Why can't we have one of his arm tied to one V8 and another of his arm tied to another V8. Both V8s heading off in opposite directions. Then others will never bash another old person again.

This is sad how people get off very very lightly.
  11. That makes my blood boil.
  12. I think we all owe him an apology :roll:
  13. :WStupid: AH HAHAHA

nah fcuk it just shoot him!