Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BARGAIN! Get one-on-one tuition 2morrow

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hey Guy's, yeh I know it's short notice but as the weather forecast in Melbourne for tomorrow is for a 'shower or two', not many people have booked in for tomorrows Champions Ride Day @ Broadford, plus we do not have any riders booked in for tuition.

If you either want to get on the track with not many other riders around or get some one-on-one tuition, now is your chance!

I doubt very much whether it will rain at Broadford tomorrow.

If anyone books in for tomorrow, you can enjoy personal attention.

And you can sign-in as late as tomorrow morning, between 7.30am & 8.30am,
  2. Hi all I did attend this ride day and even though it rained most of the day I feel that I gained some useful tips off johnny O. who didnt really have to ride in the rain and give his advice and tips freely but did so willingly. So a big hooray for John and thanks for the tips and following me to asses my lines in pouring rain when you did not need to be out there. I will definately be putting your advice good use the next dry track day.
    Graeme (charcoal S1000rr)
  3. Hey Graeme, nice to meet you, and apart from the weather, was fun to have a ride with you.

Yeh I guess the next 'dry' ride day we can have another ride together?