Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bar end mirrors

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by slickncghia, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,

Im thinking of getting some bar ends for my biatch.

are there any particular brands that anyone would reccoment or any styles to stay away from. im just looking for something small and out of the way....preferable not making it that much wider.

seen some black billit ones on ebay us for around 60ish delivered. that look ok.

any recomendations or places that sell them for a good price?

Cheers
    Ben

2.  Top
  3. #3 J_B, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    These look good and you dont have to worry about them knocking on anything.

EDIT: IMG not working. Sorry.

They do come from the US.
    Search APA on VSMR - might be discounted.

Heres another - a mates (vibrates though):
    [media=youtube]lFuGNOlz9SM[/media]
    I think its from Ballards.

4. i think im really after underbar mirrors. i think they clean up the look without the added width

theyre all reasonably pricey. i might have a look on the weekend and try and make some myself...couple of $5 mirrors and some clamps....how hard could it be

5. finding a decent way to bracket up those $4 3" stick on mirrors is the hard thing...

and no bike shops seem to have any underbar mirrors.

any suggestions?

6. There are bar end mirrors designed for push bikes which are popular in the US. One more popular brand i have seen used is "3rd eye". Problem is that they have a convex surface, so no good for judging distance. But this could be a cheap way to test out the idea.