Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bangr and FR in NZ

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Bangr, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Howdy all

Just to start off with the rubbing in ....I hear you have lots of rain over there today , we have a beautiful mid 20's and sun , great roads and having a ball .

We wish you were all with us (really we do) :D

No pics yet but will have some soon.

:butt:

2. I don't mind if it rains while I'm at work. :p

3. Howdy all

Just got up for day 2 of the riding , great weather again .

The roads are to die for , no traffic and the cars that are around give you plenty of room .

I hope tonight to post some pics.

Bren & FR :D

4. Bikes came out of the containers ok?
    Just tell us that the guy at the WoF-inspection (RWC-inspection) had flat batteries in his torch when he wanted to check the head-bearings, please :LOL: :LOL:
    Where is it off to today?

happy riding

5. Bikes came out of the containers ok?
    Just tell us that the guy at the WoF-inspection (RWC-inspection) had flat batteries in his torch when he wanted to check the head-bearings, please
    Where is it off to today?

happy riding

Thank Glitch

Yer the Wof inspector asked if FR's TL was brand new (being a 1998) and then told us he used to build up TL's and race them , there was no way these guys were getting on our bikes.

All went well , having a ball and are being blessed with the weather.

Bren and FR

6. How cruel is all this; parts of central NSW are flooding, we're stuck at work here, and these guys are riding in NZ in glorious sunshine??? :D
    I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!!

7. Hey guys,

Awesome photo's..... We certainly appreciate you taking time during your vacation to post pics....... By the way, how long are you there for?

8. Hey Guys,

Great shots. Jealous as hell and don't come back. :wink:

It looks like the bikes got over to NZ in perfect condition. Keep posting your disgustingly good times you both are having.

Take it easy, Mark. :D

9. Howdy all

Trip is going realy well.

I will get some more pics up soon.

we are having a ball. one week down and 4 to go.

will be intouch again soon.

Bren

:D

10. Beautiful looking place, where are you? Mel is looking over my shoulder saying "when I get a bigger bike..."

11. OK whats going on, any more pics.....??

the ablum is empty

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/b_bangr/

12. Don't panic Graham. In another 5 weeks I'll be able to post some up for you :LOL: :LOL: Not that I'm counting or anything :D

13. Current batch of pics is around Queenstown/ Sth. Island.
    Pics taken from the top of the Gondola above town and the Jetboat-rides nearby, Shotover River.