Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bandito on the way

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by jawntybull, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Test rode the Bandit 1250s this week - love it! Picked up an as-new 2007 model with ABS last night on fleabay (who would have thought)... heading down to Vic next week to pick it up. Pictures soon!

2. Woot! I think we're just about at the point of needing a Bandit-riders subforum around here! Congrats on the new machine.
  3. just because your from Victoria doesn't mean everyone is (check his location) ;)
  4. Thanks for stating the most obvious:blah: The note was there to show it wasnt just a handfull of NSW dudes on the site :rofl:
  5. The state doesn't matter - its an SA-registered bike that I'm picking up in Melbourne and riding back to Sydney - truly cosmopolitan!

What a drag eh - to have to ride my new bike for 1000km straight up :) Not sure if I 'll like having more than double the horsepower than my current bike \\:D/\\:D/
  6. ;) no worries mate, didnt mean to sound condescending.
  7. looking nice :)
  8. Picked the bike up yesterday - what an amazing machine! Roide back through the Murray Valley and Bathurst - beautiful countryside! Here's a couple of picks looking towards Corryong
  9. Cool mate. Mine sounded a little agressive. Group hug! lol :)
  10. Nice mate. Nice. Not the fast colour though :)

Whats the seat bag? Looks a bit more compact than my MotoDry.
  11. Its the Oxford First Time bag... expands upwards ifyou need it (although it leans a bit when you expand it!). Fits pretty well on the Bandit - I had it left over from my last bike. I'm thinking of a Ventura rack for the Bandit now....