Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bandit suttle mod

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by reggie, Apr 1, 2009.

1. :grin:
    I have now got 6000 klm from this beast and I have had issues with sliding hardup against the tank :cry: I also on log rides get sore wrists not all the time just after 150k or so.
    I got into the garage with a beer or 7 and started with the seat.
    When removed I noticed 4 rear rubber stops and removed them (they just pop out),then took off the rubber spacers on the retainer poles and replaced the seat :LOL: Hey presto! short arse can touch the ground better and no more ball busting.
    Got me thinking about my wrist issue,Loosened the risers and rolled slightly back towards me a little and checked lock to lock for the tank and now i sit more upright and there is no pain so bigger grips next but man for a bit of modding and this bike is now even better to ride and I find myself now going out even more :grin: Give it a try

2. wtf is a suttle????
  3. nice :cool:

Don't you love it when it turns out to be an easy fix!
  4. Thats a very subtle way of putting it Dougz. :cool:
  5. :oops: One should proof read and also find a solution for FRED Flintstone fingers SUBTLE

6. OH NO !!!...a typo on the internet. I'll bet this is the first one ever.
    ***runs screaming from the room in panic***
  7. You are such a child :roll:
  8. Well Done reggie !
    I had a problem with my family jewels sliding into the tank also.
    I had the seat recovered with grippy material ... problem solved

9. It's a special kind of person that corrects spelling on internet forums.
  10. And it's a special kind of person that resorts to sarcasm as their first form of wit.

It's called humour you berk. Sorry if I didn't add a little smiley face for your benefit.

Here's one for now :jerk:

11. I'm laughing now.