Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bandidos go bowling?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Gromit, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Well, you could have bowled me over with that one (or perhaps clubbed me to death)
  2. I guess if you see a Harley meandering down the road with a bowling hat hanging on the sissy bar, you know to take extra care!
  3. Or a tough bikie doubling a babe in white stockings???
  4. That's bloody great, not only do we have to contend with Volvo's and bowling hats, now it's flamin Harleys with ball bags.......are the called balls or bowls? maybe it's a bowls bag.... either way, if they ride past me, I aint gunna laugh at em...
  5. Bandidos, coming to a club near you!!!
    Can you imagine playing a game against them? If you won, they'd take you out the back and beat you up!
    Can you imagine how hard it would be to JOIN the club?? The initiations would be hell.
    Anyway, I might be a bit biased, but I'm getting jack of this topic.
  6. Gotta give them props for creative thinking. It's all about market saturation, really. Expanding their drug market to nannas and pops all over the hunter valley. Get em hooked on speed, weed and pills.

Nothing better than playing a game of bowls whacked on goofballs.

GoofBalls: You don't know what it will do to you.

/end coffee induced blabber.
  7. I guess they took the line from Crackerjack a bit too seriously re. growing funny grass in the greenhouse??