Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Balmy has a new toy (now with couple pics)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by BalmyBrowny, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Woohoo!!! Just got to ride home my new baby :) Am now the very proud owner of a 2001 GSXR600 :grin: :twisted: :cool: test rode her 2 weeks ago and absolutely fell in love :) was too good a deal to pass up. comes with usual array:- Yoshi pipe, double bubble tinted screen, haris hand grips, tiny turn signals :) will post pics soon as i can :) oh yeah, she's black and yellow :biker:

2. Well done Balmy!

You have to change your bike to the left now.

Are you keeping the ZZR for Katie?

You could have done much better with the ER! :LOL:

3. thanks BM :D Am going to be selling the ZZR now. As katie won't be able to ride for quite a while now due to being the one who has to carry around our baby to be :D ;)

garage updated, only have the bikepoint pic at moment to put in :p

i don't think i could've done better. that is a sexy eshaust you got there! and i never even heard of them!
  4. Well Done Balmy, looks like a great buy and Congratulations on the other baby as well :grin:

When is the second one going to be delivered????
  5. Thanks Muttley. the second lil balmy will be deliverd to us around mid feb :)

yeah was a great buy mate. Feel sorry for the guy's reasons for selling but was happy that it made it a cheaper bike for me :cool:
  6. Dont you own a digi cam? :wink: :grin:

PHOTOS!!!!!! hehe

Nice ride dude. Sounds sweet!!
  7. Big congrats to you, Balmy! I'm sure you'll have fun on that one :grin:
  8. i do own a digi cam bambam but its busted at moment :( so have to wait or use phone camera.
  9. 'Grats, Balmy - we'll have to go out for a ride again some time, now we both have new toys.
  10. new toys warrant a ride for sure bravus :) am hoping to maybe escape for a littel bit on sunday for a quick one.
  11. This Sunday's not doable for me - got a textbook to finish writing - but maybe next weekend...
  12. need some pics :cool:
  13. [​IMG]

just a couple of ones. first is the add that i found on bikepoint. 2nd is 'Bumblebee' in my garage :cool:
  14. Congrats on the new bike :)
  15. Nice ride Balmy- enjoy!
    (Do you believe we are having rain for the first time this century just when you want to be riding your new toy?! :roll: )
  16. :tantrum: :tantrum: i know! although very happy to have the rain. we so need it :(

Just feel i'm missing out on some 'getting to know you' time with my new bumblebee :twisted:
  17. Now that is much seksier than I'd imagined!
  18. An' mean ol' me made him drive the car to work today :wink:

Pete, you coulda cleaned the garage up before publicly posting photos of it! :oops:

Oh, and thanks for the well wishes on the new baby Muttly :) It was a big surprise for Pete to come home to after his last netrider ride :)
  19. Katie, I guess you are glad of the rain in more ways than one huh?

Can't be spending all your time riding in this wind and rain.
    (I feel the DT's setting in :cry: )
  20. Congrats on the new ride it looks like a beauty :grin:
    Mind if I ask how much it set you back?
    I hope the weather clears up for you pretty soon. All this rain and wind is good but gets in the way of a nice ride :p