Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Balmain Motorcycles (Syd)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Hyssy, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Wanted to throw up a positive comment for these guys.

Spoke to Tim last week on the phone about a quote for a set of Pilot Road 2s for the VFR, availability was fine so dropped in yesterday at 12:30, bike was all set to go by 13:00 (love that single sided swingarm...)!

This is the third time I've had tyres fitted from these guys and I have been pleasantly surprised every time. No mucking around, decent pricing and flexibility if you're polite.

I'll be heading back there for my next set (once these wonderful, gorgeous Pilot Roads have had their time!)
  2. yep i'll back that.
    i left it to their judgement as to whether my rear puncture could be plugged or replaced.
    i was already resigned to idea of having to fork out for a new tyre and got a nice surprise to find it had been successfully repaired instead.

nice to find a place that isnt looking to make as much as they can from a walk in customer.
    will definitely be goin back for a full set of tyres when the time comes.
  3. Yep me too, used them in July, had a front tyre fitted while I had a cup of coffee down the road in a cafe they suggested. Came back and was ready to go.

Can't remember what I paid but it was very competitive.
  4. I go there for all my tyre changes.

Cheap, quick, not dickheads, no surprises. Good lot.
  5. I have been thinking of getting a set of Pilot Pros fitted by these guys when I have the cash, good to hear they have good reviews.