Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

balls dies in accident

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ylwgtr, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Ron tradgically died this morning in a road accident.....Ronny RIP from all the boys at MCR...you will be missed...condolences to his family RIP big fella

2. condolences to all concerned.
  3. Ahhh fcuk it!!!!

So much talent :(

4. Holy shit, vale Mono Rono, one of the finest spanners in Australia and an amazing rider by all accounts.
  5. You mean Ron Solomons? WTF???!!! Have ridden with him a few times on MSR rides.

What happened? If that's who you mean, I'm in disbelief. A real character. A real loss.

Last time I went on a ride with him, I shook his hand and thanked him for the pleasure.
  6. My sincerest condolences to the family.

From my experience with Ron, he was a straight up guy, who always delivered what he promised. He was always courteous and patient when working with you on your needs.

A true professional, good guy, and dare I say pretty much the best in the business IMHO.
  7. i found this on the herald sun web site ONE motorcyclist has died and another has suspected spinal injuries after they collided at Eurack, in Victoria's west.

A group of five motorcyclists were riding west along Eurack Road around 10.40am today when the leader of the convoy attempted to turn left into Mt Hesse Road and lost control of his bike.

The second bike also lost control and collided into the leader.

The front rider, a 57-year-old man from the Melbourne suburb of Altona North, died at the scene.

The second rider, a 37-year-old man from Preston, also in Melbourne, was airlifted to The Alfred hospital with possible spinal injuries.

Colac police are investigating the circumstances of the collision
  8. 57yo from Altona - that'd be Ron.

Two bikes lost control? Sounds like very unusual circumstances for these guys.
  9. Dreadful news. Farewell Ron
  10. Oh no! Ron you are a top bloke, I know many people will miss you, I hope we all can go doing what we like best, I know you wouldn't have wanted to finish your life any other way :(
  11. I can not believe it. A genuinely great bloke. I have only ridden with him about 3 times but still feel absolutely gutted. In my experience a friendly & cheerfull character who thoroughly enjoyed his bikes. Condolences to family, friends & all concerned.
  12. I didn't know Ron but condolences to all his friends and family. Sounded like a popular and likeable person :cry:
  13. Sorry to all family and friends, i pray god will be with them in their time of need, i didnt know him, but when any brother falls, it hurts.
  14. RIP man.

And condolences to all his relatives.

15. A message of condolences to the family.

16. Noooooo! I just heard the news. Ronny was a top bloke. Loved a yarn and always had a tale to tell. A sad loss.

Condolences to his family and friends. :cry:
  17. OMG, not Ron?? :shock: :shock:

I saw him a month or so ago, at Mansfield and had a bit of a chat with him. He was a top bloke.

RIP Ron, will miss you. Condolences to family and friends. :( :( :(
  18. R.I.P Ron. I'll miss riding with you.