Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bagster tank protectors: Retailers/Importers who stock them?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by FondaHonda, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Hi All

I am looking for a retailer in Melbourne or online who sells Bagster Tank covers. (Need one for a Yamaha FZ1, already have been given a bag.)The international website lists a tyre dealer in Sydney? who I will ring soon. However as this product is widely used hopefully someone can lead me in the right direction.

So far checked out MCAS, GoBike and a couple of other online companies without success. Google didn't help, none on eBay, Peter Stevens don't sell them too.

Any hints or direct referals?

Thanks in advance.

2. I rang the importer - the Sydney tyre dealer - and they were very helpful. They can put you on to a retailer in Melbourne (I had the number but threw it away).

3. Anyone find bagster retailers in Melbourne??

4. #4 agttr, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    Got mine through my local dealership some years ago who sadly are no more. Not sure on any specific retailers though.

According to the Bagster website they list:
    CARLISLE TYRES & ACCESSORIES
    Adresse

8 MONTORE ROAD
    NSW 2566 MINTO
    Australie

Téléphone

61 298 204 444

Télécopie

61 298 204 222

info@ctaaustralia.com.au
    Site Internet

www.ctaaustralia.com.au

As their distributor here.

5. I spoke to them, they were no help, said try peter stevens which don't stock them at all... so they really don't know their own product!!

6.  Top