Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Bagster bag in any condition

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by agttr, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As stated in title, I'm after a Bagster bag in any condition. If it's ripped to shreds, no dramas. If the zips totally screwed, no dramas. If the bag is a hideous colour, no dramas.

All I'm really after is the clips themselves. If you have one that's not needed, and it's going to get thrown out, drop me a line. Just after the one.
  2. are you after the clips from the tank cover or the bag? I've got a near new red bag and cover to suit a 89 FZR600.
  3. From the bag.

Basically after the bottom "layer" of a bagster bag, at the least. Hoping of modifying it to attach a camera, to then clip on the tank cover I have.

The condition of the bag itself I'm not too concerned with. If you're just getting rid of it I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Just managed to get hold of one, will get started on the camera holder.
  4. My apologies FZR600, just saw the message but managed to get hold of one a couple of days ago. Thanks so much for the offer mate.
  5. I'm also after one but for a different project, if one is available (under the same conditions).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.