Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Baffle's for Yoshi Tri-Oval TRS Dual Slip-on Exhausts

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by zx9er, Nov 15, 2014.

1. G'day,

I'm picking up a new bike next week with Yoshi Tri-Oval TRS Dual Slip-On Exhausts fitted (Carbon Fibre Model).

The baffles have been removed and as I hate riding with ear plugs in I'm looking to locate and buy the parts and put them back in.

I tried the Yoshimura website but only found the dirt bike version baffles of the TRS.

Does anyone know where I can pick these up? Website etc?

2. Yeah that could be it. Thanks. It looks pretty easy to install too with an allen key. I looked at the instructions to install. Am I right in thinking the silencer goes in and then the collar after that and then the screw through the collar? Or is it collar on then silencer goes through and inside the collar?
  3. you can sorta see here that there is a nut welded into the inside of the pipe.
    put the insert pipe into the collar, slide them both into the muffler, put bolt through hole and screw into the nut welded inside the pipe..

they are not so hard to make if you have access to tools/friends with machine shop..

4. Thanks. It looks pretty simple. Hopefully the muffler already has the applicable hole. I imagine it would as it would have originally come with the silencer wouldn't it?

Also that website only delivers to the USA :cry: