Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Baffle for VTR250 Staintune

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Clemo, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,
    As the title sujests I am after the baffle for a VTR250 Staintune pipe. I just bought one from a wreckers but they did not have the baffle to go with it.
    Any help would be greatly apreciated.

2. isnt the reason to have a staintune is for the noise? or is it THAT loud? :) I believe you can 'pack' them although I have never messed with them myself, have a search on here I am sure there's been posts about similar things. Good luck :)
  3. depends what you need it for....................
    i have mine, but i wont part with it, may lend it for a rwc.
    i took mine out 2 weeks after getting the bike. wont go back in till i sell it.

but a unbaffled staintune is not loud on a vtr.
    as you would hear at the satdy learner sessions every few weeks (im the red vtr with the stupidly low bars:p) a normal baffled aftermarket pipe (yoshi, akropovic etc..) on a 600cc i believe is much louder
  4. Thanks for the offer spenaroo but I still have the original system so I have the roadworthy side of things covered. I was more just worried about pissing off the neighbours at 6am when I warm up the bike before work.
  5. Go to the staintune website and order one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.