Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bad riders

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by dan, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Is this normal behaviour for a rider?

I am glad I don't share the road with these guys.

http://www.r6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=458

2. Sounds like a load o' shite to me.

3. Whatever :roll:

Lisa :twisted:

4. :eek: i thought they covered this in the Ls test? this is MANDATORY behavior, it is not optional. get your friggen act together ppls :LOL: :LOL:

5. makes you appreciate having such a good forum in netrider.

6. Sounds like alot of testosterone with no where to go but the keyboard.

7. Well he is american........

Nearly just as bad is the guy who overtook me on a harley on double white lines with trafic coming in the opposite direction and continuing to do so to cars in front of me on blind corners! :shock:

He must have been in a hurry or something :(

8. Yer, pitty the drivers aren't better as well.

9. he keyed her car.......and the problem with that is wha?

10. phhhhhh newbs, you just dont get it do you, it is a bloody war out there and you do anything to survive.

you will learn, oh yes you will!

11. <Steps away slowly without making eye contact>

12. probably best mate, probably best.

why is it that all of a sudden mototrcycle riders have turned into total pussies that are more worried about how john q. public sees us rather than getting thier bike and bloody riding it.

the public dont like us, get over it, thier attitude will never change and i for one couldnt give a stuff.

13. i agree, it`s very much us and them.i ride 150 kay round trip to work every day and have a "moment" involving stupid car drivers at least once a day.pre learner test for cars i say!

14. I like in the post as well, the first guy wants to know if anyone has any stories about people kicking mirrors off or anything "awesome" like that.

...I know whenever I see aggressive anti-social behaviour it's always "awesome".

dropkick.

15. Well hows this, I was at the trackday at Darlington Park yesterday, great day awesome riders and bikes. Anyway headed home and as I was entering the freeway a guy suddenly merges into the merge lane in my space, WTF totally unexpected, luckily I avioded him. Ok Iam gunna give this guy what for so around I go tooting and waving my fist them this girl lifts her head from his lap wiping her face :shock:
    Wasn't I surprised, anywonder he was allover the place. I rode off shaking my head(the one with the eyes, ears and nose in it, was gunna say helmet on it but...) in disbelieve and how lucky I was.

16. That is a classic!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

17. doncha mean how lucky he was :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

18. lol... at least he had a good excuse for nearly running you off the road

19. That sort of behaviour in a moving vehicle is just irresponsible. I would have been extremely angry with his female passenger. I believe at the next set of lights I would have dismounted the bike, walked over to her and given her a mouthful. :wink:

20. bwahahahahhahahaha!!!! :LOL:

thats almost as good as the original there :LOL: good show, magically turned a boring gripe post into good clean (ummmm....) humor :D