Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bad news - rider robs a store in his helmet/leathers

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by slyfox, Mar 27, 2007.

1. remember all those boring 30 page threads on motorcyclists wearing helmets into stores and store attendants getting angsty? remember the common rider argument that there hasn't been a case in recent memory of someone wearing a helmet holding up a store?

well some weak prick went and did it. so weak in fact that despite his leathers and helmet he got scared off by a flying statue and fled on his bike. what a tosser.

2. Well, I dunno - god was gonna get him ;)
  3. Well if that statue would of hit my head, i would of had to use the stolen cash to buy myself a new helmet...so i think he did the right thing...in a way :p
  4. C'mon own up, who was it? jeez, the lengths some people will go to, just to resurrect an old thread eh?
  5. Wish they'd confirm whether the statue was Vishnu or not.

Sheeva being "The Destroyer" is the only one he'd need to have feared... :grin:
  6. Rider Down: I hit an elephant.
  7. :LOL: :LOL:
  8. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Well, being hit in the face with a fertility god can be a bit confronting sometimes too. Or so the girls tell me.
  10. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's GOLD!
  11. How much money can you get from a curry shop???
  12. Oh ! Oh !
    . . double standards !!

And ktulu is not even ethnic !
    He does not have a licence to crack racial jokes !

hahahahahah !
  13. Those Ganesh statues can be bloody heavy!

I'd have run too if I saw the elephant headed one flying at me.
  14. it's the curry that follow up not just the statue
  15. damn they are down there

they can tell this when the guy was in leathers and a helmet????ftw
  16. and in Cranbourne at that :LOL:
  17. Sorry, I wanted to get $$$ to buy myself more presents for myself on Thursday. They neglected to mention I fled "empty one armed" because I think it would have made the shop person sound less tougher :evil:

Just PM if you feel sorry for me and want to paypal/donate some money I get so I don't need to try to do over another shop tomorrow and MAY get hurt tomorrow! :LOL:
  18. Oh the irony from someone from Mulgrave :wink:
  19. Apu Voice "Thank you for calling, please come again." :LOL:.
  20. Some piss-weak mofo doing a hold-up for the first time. :roll: