Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bad luck comes in 3s!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Phanoongy, Apr 3, 2006.

1. IF bad luck comes in 3s why am i passed 30 so far this year....
    for the last week i have not been able to unlock the doors from the drivers side....i thought nothing of it till last night when i was looking in the boot for things...
    some sob stole my leather jacket from my boot!!!!....

2. Bugger Justin, that sux!! :(

3. Are you talking about your bike jacket? If so, it's sitting here in the lost and found box at HQ ;)
  4. So, it's down to stealing from cars now, and on your birthday too, shame on you :LOL:
  5. Give it back to him flipper you bad bad girl :p and what where you doing in his boot :shock:
  6. thanks!!!! i feel much better now...well a little anyway! still have to get the lock fixed but at least i have a jacket
  7. How's yer arm?
  8. :LOL: sounds like you had a big night on Saturday Justin :LOL:
  9. the arms just about recovered, there still are a few things that hurt it when my arm is up high but mostly good :)

it was a good night! but all partys at HQ are
  10. Hey Phanoongy, I will punish the culprit responsible for stealing your jacket.

Oh Deebbbbbbb....... come herrrrrrrreeeeeee......