Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bad Ass Biker Masks...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by david85dc, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Hey Guys

I'm wondering if anyone here wears those scary biker masks, for fun whilst riding?

i was thinking of getting one off ebay unless you know a better place to get them?

Would be funny to see someone wearing one of these masks on a nice summers sunday afternoon cruising around..

obviously not going to work well on a full face helmet.. har...

2. I voted no, but then never say never. They're certainly one of the more toolish accessories out there.
  3. I lol at blokes on harley's that wear these things to look tough. :grin:
  4. First... they aren't 'scary', well not unless you idea of scary is a creaky old ghost train at a run down amusement park.

Second... don't ok, just don't :roll:
  5. I wore a skull mask last year on the Toy Run, along with my Silly Helmet Cover.
    Got a lot of laughs and waves from the kiddies. :LOL:
  6. That one could be awesome on those really cold days! + if you ever need to go to a ninja convention, you're covered ;D
  7. Someone wear one into a petrol station and see what happens.
  8. ... or bank.
  9. funny you should say that
    cause that's EXACTLY what I saw riding to work today - the scooter rider thought he looked tough too, and what was worse was he was wearing GOGGLES, not sunglasses.
  10. Goggles are about 1,000 cooler than sunnies.

I did have a dream once of starting up a postie bike MC gang. If i was in Sydney, that shit'd be kicking off about now and y'all be jealous.
  11. haha....

i think i might get one for laughs..
  12. My hatred of foggy visors/glasses means I automatically breath through my nose when I ride, which works well, except I find when you are wearing a mask or bandanna type rig. The hot air you breath out looks for an escape route from the covering and a lot of it comes back up causing fog.
  13. I bought this as a giggle and the first time I took my helmet off, a little old asian lady mounted the gutter with her car! lmao

14. If you have to wear a mask to be "bad-ass", you are not "bad-ass". You're "try-hard"
  15. That's fairly common mate, might not have anything to do with it.
  16. LOL @ 1/4.
  17. or he may not have had the mask on at all
  18. You may be right ibast! :p

I have been told that my best feature is the back of my head!