Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back to the fold

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Seand81, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Well after a siesta of a few years I decided to get back into this whole riding thing.

I used to frequent these forums a while back, went on a few rides and attended the weekly meets at Homebush.

So, the old GS500f has been hauled out of storage, sold off and a new bike purchased. I now have a shiny black Triumph Sprint ST sitting in the garage. Have to wait for a severed tendon in my finger to heal before I get back into riding proper.

Nonetheless, happy to be back.

2. Welcome Back sean, st sprint what a great ride. im sure u will enjoy it.............i had had the 08 model before i traded for the Rocket 3
  3. welcome to this siesta, enjoy
  4. cool, have fun!=D>
  5. You'l be glad to be back....I think

6. were you seand81 in your last incarnation here? I can't remember anyone by that name?

then again, I can't remember what I had for lunch

Welcome (back).
  7. Welcome back to NR
  8. Hi Guys, Thanks for all the well wishes.

Hornet, I think my old screen name might have been something like MuddMonkey, really cant remember. I was around back when Micky was on his L's and I'm pretty sure my last ride was the first ride Phizog came on. So a while back now.