Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back to riding after 15 years

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by trevh, Dec 20, 2014.

1. finally succumbed again with a 2002 Suzuki SV650.
    a bit old but only 18K on the odo and goes quite well.
    my last bike was a chook chaser so am still getting used to riding on the road .

TH

2. Welcome back :) Returning riders are the fastest growing segment in bikes sales. Unfortunately they are also over represented in accident stats so play it safe until you find your groove again.

Welcome to the forum too, some good roads down on the Pennisula or cross on the ferry and the GOR is at your doorstep.

3. Wot ^e said!!

4. Welcome back. Just in time for summer! I love that SV, it's such an amazing bike, the 2002 model should have some good get up and go, not being LAMS restricted. :)

5. My first grownup bike was an '00 SV650, man I loved that thing. My dad took it off my hands when I upgraded - I often toy with the idea of taking it back and turning it into the urban scratcher that it always wanted to be.

Welcome to the forums trevhtrevh, and welcome back to the disease.

6. Welcome back!

7. Welcome back...and to NR..

Disease.. You say? hyperspexhyperspex.
    I say it's a cure.

:)

• Like Like x 1