Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

back on the road

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by enzise, Dec 8, 2006.

1. well after 1 and a bit weeks of having the bike of the road for repairs i am back.

firstly let me say sorry loz for questining/ignoring your advice bout wat was wrong with the bike. you were 100% right my bearings did in fact need replacing.

turns out i also needed new chain and sprokets.

bike feels so much smoother and sounds a lot healthier. which is good considering i hadnt noticed that much wrong with it before. guess i will have to pay closer attention to certain things.

anyway riding home from the mechanics was fantastic had almost forgotten how mucn fun riding was. almost got cut off by a bus but managed to change lanes. but as they say all fun and games till someone gets hurt.

put the car back in the garage and the bike is my transport again :grin:
  2. Glad to hear you are back on the road Enzise :grin:
  3. Sounds like an expensive exercise, Niall, but if it helps you listen to what the bike is telling you so you can prevent problems in the future, then it's all good. As for getting cut off by a bus, well, no amount of money can change that :LOL: