Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on the road - Ninja 250

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by zan, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I know Ninja 250s are a love/hate thing for the community - but I'm just glad to be back on the road!

It's been 6 odd months since I crashed and totalled my GPX 250 (https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=130629), so it's been a long wait. Couldn't have chosen a better time to pick up a 250 with the new 300s bringing down the price.

[​IMG]

Not much planned for the bike, already chucked on a tank pad and plan to put on some reflective rim tape for aesthetics/visibility and maybe a fender eliminator.

For the record it was $5600 ride-away from Powersports Kawasaki up in Seaford. Good service; transaction went nice and smoothly.

Thanks for reading. Ride safe!

- zan

2. Be interested to hear how you find the Ninja compared to the GPX once you've had a chance to get used to it.

Good to hear you haven't been put off riding by having a crash. Lets hope you have more luck with this bike :).

3. Congrats, it is a good looking bike! I'm in a similar situation as you, getting back into riding again

4. Black is the only colour a bike should be :D. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I also have a soft spot for the darker side of blue :p.

5. Well let's hope that you now have some Draggin Jeans and are wiser about riding and risks. We want you to grow up and grow old disgracefully.

PS: you have the name I wanted :(