Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on the road again!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by little_miss_cowgirl, Apr 12, 2008.

1. :grin: Have just been out there blissing myself silly on the road for the first time in 10 months. Torn ligaments in my right hand a week after i got my licence have kept me off the bike despite a few painful attempts to be out there sooner!. :( Simply had to let go of it all for awhile but this week has been a blessed one for me - beautiful dare i say perfect weather for riding and a relief to feel that it all feels ok again - and that my hand is up for it. Had visions of having to start all over again as i had only been riding for a few months. But have just had some simply magical rides cruising the hills in the sunshine. Love it!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: \:D/

2. congrats on being able to saddle up once more
  3. That's gotta feel good :grin:
  4. Welcome Back !! :p
  5. What a bummer to have been off the road so soon after getting on it. Fantastic that you are back and enjoying it again. There's nothing like it, is there? I get withdrawal symptoms if I miss a couple of days!