Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Back on the horse, Gold Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Rapson, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Hi All,
    Had bikes for years but sold up when I was sent out west a few years ago due to bad roads and a young family.

Back on the coast now and a bike makes perfect sense, says the missus, so I bought one before she changed her mind!!

Just bought a Suzuki GSX750F 2006. I previously had a 2000 model and loved it. Suits me perfectly as a daily driver. Comfortable, cheap to run and eaasy to park, which working in Surfers is a nightmare.

After not riding for a couple of years I am like a kid with a new toy and look forward to going to work and often take the long way!

Stay Upright Gang!

2. Welcome! :D

3. Welcome (back) :)

All the scribes reckon that the 750 is the perfect mix of performance, comfort and practicality in the GSX-R range

I envy you (not the parking, though :LOL:)

4. Thanks Hornet. The beauty of having a bike is I can park under work. If you drive car parking is a good 10 minute walk away. So I am now saving money on fuel and time, probably an hour each shift!

5. Welcome back, Rapson, and welcome to RN.